Would you like Yoga in your Workplace?
Benefits of Yoga / Corporate Benefits:
- Enhances work performance
- Increase morale & efficiency
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Improves memory, focus & concentration
- Tones & strengthens muscles
- Improves posture & flexibility
- Less sick time & absences
- And even improve your golf or tennis game
Who can do Yoga?
Anybody! All you need to be able to do, is breathe! Oprah Winfrey, Christy Turlington, Sting, Madonna, GwenethPaltrow,
Reese Witherspoon, Lady Gaga, Russell Simmons, Adam Levine, Halle Berry, Drew Barrymore, Woody Harrelson, Matthew
McConaughey are just some of the many well-known names who swear by the benefits of yoga.
Yoga in the Workplace:
Constant stress at work, staring at a computer screen, making deals, breaking deals, meeting demanding deadlines and negotiating pesky office politics – pressures like these have been propelling people into Yoga classes for years. Butwhat if your exhausting work schedule makes it tough to get to classes as much as you’d like? Better yet, what if you want tointroduce your equally stressed co-workers to yoga? We can arrange for a Corporate yoga certified teacher tobring Yoga to your workplace.
Corporate Yoga is being embraced by many progressive businesses around The World. Businesses are getting smarter by offering Yoga wellness programs to their employees. As an employee benefit and preventative health measure, this provenstress reliever is a great low cost perk for your employees. Corporate Yoga Pattayawould like to offer you a package toheal, energize and keep your employees happy and healthy.
The purpose of Corporate YogaPattaya is simple: to transform the tension and fatigue in your workplace to alertness,stamina and greater productivity. Whether you are a doctor, a lawyer, a banker, a manager or a politician, we will help you toobtain better results in your work and give a better service to your clients.
We guarantee you and your employees will leave each and every class feeling refreshed and restored and better able to dealwith the pressures of today’s workplace.
To learn more about how Corporate Yoga Pattaya can increase your company’s productivity and enhance employee healthand job satisfaction.
Rates for Workplace and Conference Classes:
- Workplace yoga or at your conference for classes 45 to 60 minutes with 10 or more students, the rate is 200 bat per person, per class (plus taxi).
- For onsite classes at your workplace for classes 45 to 60 minutes for groups with less than 10 students the rate is 250 per class (plus taxi). Discounts are available if you book more than one class per week
- For small and large private group classes booked at our studio, the same rates apply as above.
- For our 15 minute Mini Yoga Break at your conference, the rate is 200 per class (plus taxi).
- For classes at our Yoga Pattaya Studio, the corporate rate for our 10 class passes are 1500 for 10 or more passes being purchased at the same time.
- Mats are all that is required. The studio can provide these.
- All of our classes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-EXTENDABLE. Refunds are only given for medical reasons and a letter from your doctor.
Yoga Pattaya Studio
Thepprasit soi 12