Youth Empowerment and Skills (YES!+)
YES!+ is an innovative and dynamic life skills program for young adults that offers a way to be both successful and stress-free. YES!+ empowers participants with tools to eliminate stress, handle negative emotions, develop strong social and leadership skills, heighten awareness, and increase mental focus. YES!+ brings university students and young professionals together, broadening their vision of the world, and providing them with the practical knowledge and skills they need to realize their highest potential.
YES+ Program Overview
The program includes processes that address physical, mental, social and emotional well-being. It also includes practical sessions to develop entrepreneurial skills and maximize individual potential.
Main components of the program:
- Powerful breathing techniques
- Yoga and dynamic physical exercises
- A foundation on the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- Practical knowledge and interactive processes to improve memory, concentration, and focus.
- Interactive processes to develop problem solving skills, social skills, leadership skills and life skills.
- Teamwork exercises to teach cooperation and conflict resolution.
- Group discussions about how to remain calm and at ease in challenging situations, and to increase confidence and inner strength in order to deal with criticism and peer pressure.
- Reduced stress
- Increased focus and productivity
- Improved time-management and study skills
- Leadership development
- The opportunity to make a difference and study skills, leadership development